Sexual Health Community

Please help.. Please

my girlfriend is suffering from aplastic anemia and we have never had sex For the past 3 n half years. since her health is improving with the treatment finally we did it. we copulated for the first time yesterday(the very first).

she is on DEVIRY which is a Medroxyprogesterone tablet and also SEVISTA which is a Ormeloxifene tablet(which she is taking 2wise a week). but i inserted "unprotected" ..but almost after 30 secnds i removed realsing my mistake.. i did not ejaculate inside her. but i am still scared about the Pre seminal fluid causing pregnancy.

are the pllis that she is having enough to curb pregnancy..i.e sevista which is also a contraceptive i suppose. i am really scared please help.due to the medicine DEVIRY she is taking everyday.. She hasn't gotten any periods in 2 yrs.. It was given specially so that the wall of her egg thickens n there is no blood loss during periods.. N SEVISTA.. Is a 2 times. A week contraceptive... CAn she be pregnant.?? please help.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I highly doubt that she is pregnant. I think the one medication she is on is to prevent her from having periods and not a birth control pill. I will research it though to find out for sure. Make sure you always have condoms and to use them with every single sex act to be safer.  
Thank you remar.  I would appreciate you telling me.. :)