Septate hymen

Hey. I am 14 year old girl. I just find out that i may have septate hymen. I am not 100% sure but i think so. I can use tampons easily and it doesen’t hurt. I usually put the biggest ones. Not always of course. I am just worried that if i have sex in couple years something will happen and i would rather not to go to doctors and i haven’t told my mom yet. I feel like the septate just moves to the side when i put tampons. But my question is, can it be something else than that? It’s a very very little thing there not sure what to call it. I really would like to get an answer soon..:/
Firstly, you must tell your mom. Because you are 14 years old.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community