I noticed today & I know I'm older so I should probably know what my own stuff looks like but I was just curious as to if it's normal if your clit is not completely attached all the way down to where your hole starts? I want to be sure that I'm not ripped or anything & I will go to the doctor if it bothers me at all but it doesn't hurt or anything but I'm not really sure if it normally looks like that. Advice please......
They are all different some are attached further down some aren't,If it had been torn you would be in terrible pain when urinating,don't worry your normal.

Denise
OK I wasn't sure if it was normal or not but it doesn't hurt or anything that's why I wasn't stressing too much. It just freaked me out because I never noticed it until today. Thank you so much for your advice though.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community