Sexual Health Community

orgasm for men

Hi all can any one tell me how to help my partener have an orgasm  ? I allways make sure I stimulate him before having sex!  And I allways have multiple orgasms during sex but I feel like he is missing out and I really want to please him .
Try oral sex... It works. Don't be a bad person... Women want oral sex but they rarely perform it on us without condoms...

Good luck.
How is she being a bad person?  

does your partner masturbate frequently or take any medication?   If he masturbates frequently tell him to leave his penis alone for a couple weeks..the "tightness" one can apply with his hand is considerably different than that of you and his penis/brain or whatever stuff is involved becomes used to reaching orgasm this way.

I experienced this several years ago before I was married again and after a 5 year drought without sex and it took me stopping masturbation and eventually it worked and things were back to normal.

Jim
Hi I do allways preform oral sex on my boy friend and I enjoy doing it  ! the problem is I feel like it's all to my advantage and I get more pleasure out of sex than him ! SO is there other things I can do ?