Smoking Addiction Community

nicotine is healthy but doesn't work anymore

I smoked for ten years and have quit for 2 and a half years. I smoked 5-15 cigarettes a day and I would inhale and hold in the smoke for a second or two. For the last year of smoking, nicotine didn't work for me unless I had caffeine with it. Why is that? Nicotine is healthy for me but nicotine gum only works once, and then I have to wait a month. After the first piece of gum, it feels like it only partly works. Nicotine used to relax me, make me feel better, and work as a nootropic. Now it relaxes me a little and works as a nootropic even less. Are there any foods, drinks, or supplements I can have to make the nicotine work better for me? I have had some success with that. I realize I'm an idiot, but if someone could help me, it would be a blessing. Thanks in advance.
Caffeine expands your lungs so that you could inhale more smoke. It a deadly combination in the long run > I believe that a heart attack is equally deadly like cancer but the former gets highlighted more.  Why depend on a poison like Nicotine, when a good healthy lifestyle can help you focus on your tasks better. A cup of green tea can be relaxing too. People generally aim at finding those foods that lower their cravings for the nicotine or foods that generally make nicotine less appealing, Anyways... In your situation, To enjoy your chemical, I mean your every cigarette to best, you could try to smoke lesser & limited number of cigarettes per day with larger gaps in between each cigarette. Keep a fixed time for a smoking break. Drink plenty of water ! Bring down the number and aim at Nicotine free life in the long run.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.