Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
465 Members

lost control of legs

It really happens when  it is the worst time for it to happen . The last two times I've fractured 2 ribs. There is no pain and I jump right up after hitting the floor.
So sorry to hear about your fractured ribs and other trouble you are having with your legs- have you had it checked out with a doctor?  Does it happen pretty regularly?  Was the doctor able to give you any leads as to what they thought might be happening?  
For some reason it didn't print my whole post. What happens is when I exurt myself ,bend legs .I feel weak and dizzy then I lose control of my legs. They feel like they lock up and lose consciousness. Doctors have no idea what it is.One specialist said it wasn't a seizure,that's all I have.
I've come back from consultation with three doctors. I'm  now convinced it is because of a mixture of medications. I recently upped my doseage of Welbutrin (generic version). I discontinued it immediately  and every thing is better. Thanks for those that responded to my questions.