Stress Community

Why did my boyfriend go unresponsive?

My boyfriend and I were in bed talking, when his whole body went limp mid sentence. I turned him on his back, however when he "came back" (only one minute later) he had thought I was lieing and that he had simply turned over during our conversation. Does anyone know what it could have been?? We weren't arguing or anything, and it hasn't happened before.
Sweetie, Just watch over him I know that sometimes partial seizures can cause something similar. But there is probably numerous things that can. I would advice you not to worry unless it happens again and just watch him. I hope this helps by the way you may get better answers in the general health community...Good Luck