Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stress Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
1 - 20 (of 1352) questions
I'm really interested in learning what kinds of things work best.
Every time I shower my skin on my legs and arms (and now increasingly on my lower back) gets incredibly itchy. There is no rash that app...
I don't know if I can discuss about all this here, ignore it otherwise, I had sexual exposure, that had a very low risk of oral. Since...
Hi everyone! I am 30 years old male and i have been smoking for last 15 years. 3 weeks ago, after a long period of stressful days i have ...
Hello! I’ve recently gone through a lot of stress and have since been experiencing various symptoms. I have been diagnosed with dysautono...
So I am 16 have for the past few months been stressing about my high hairline, worrying it might get even higher with time. However someo...
Hello, When I was out of mind and in a horrible place mentally, I did some out of character sexual things that I hate so much now. ...
My resting heart rate is normally 55-60. However, my Apple Watch recorded that my heart rate was consistently 180-190bpm the entire night...
So basically I play basketball and we had a tournament and my team lost our game and we only got 3rd place. Ever since that I feel like I...
(14 years old, female) In the summer of 2017, I had my first panic attack due to my family fighting in the car. I felt like I couldn't br...
Hey, so im 23, I'm healthy in terms of the gym and my diet. However, I'm always poorly. I do have anxiety and i've been on sertraline for...
I have felt ill on and off for 3 months now. Was told I had a glandular fever type virus at the start. I get better for say a week then I...
I'm a 36 year old female and have been married for 13yrs now. Recently we started have fights, caused by minor things and ended up living...
I have been under a lot of stress these few months, and I notice everytime I get angry-sad-frustrated my chest hurts and my veins start t...
Sometimes when I'm especially angry, I start to get faint. My mind clouds, and I feel... wierd. It's hard to explain... but I used to ha...
Hello! 7 years ago I experienced lower back pain, joint pain, and abdominal pain during times of extreme stress. I noticed that all...
I have a soft spot n my head it's very tender to touch
Okae I want to know do stress lead to your hormones to change like bleeding or having pain is that like something that can lead to stress
Hello, I would like to know how to stop stressing, I have.... Exams, Fall outs and Family stuff.... When I stress, I get eczema and...
Dr Hilary Jones is talking about stress on tomorrow's ITV Lorraine show. Please email nadine.***@**** if you would like to ask him a ques...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.