Teen Health Community

Clamidia

I've been taking my antibiotic for about 3 days now, last night my boyfriend and I had sex. I was nervous but he was wearing a condom so I just kinda went with it, but he ended up taking the condom off while we where having sex and I didn't notice. I'm stupid, I know. He hasn't been taking any medicine because his doctor hasn't told him if he's pos or neg yet. He obviously has clamidia as well because I'm 99% sure he's the one who gave me it. But I'm just really nervous that now I've been reinfected. If I continue to take my antibiotics and just don't have sex with him at all until my pills are over an he's cured, do you think my clamidia will still go away? Or is it too late? What's the percent chance that my antibiotics are still going to treat me
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?