Teen Mental Health Issues Community

Do I have anxitey, depression, or is it just my girl hormones?

A few times a day I will feel upset. I don't know how to discribe it. I will be fine one minute and then be crying the next. I don't really know how else to put it. Usually I think about bad things in my life that are going on before this happens. I try to make them go away, but that doesn't work so I just end up crying. If I don't cry then I feel like it's hard to breath or the whole world is coming down on me at once. Like I said I don't really know how to discribe it other than it's not been the norm until a few months ago. It could just be stress. I could be depressed or have anxitey. It could just be because I am a girl with hormones. I just don't know. If you could let me know what you think it is or what I should do that would be great.
I know how u feel I'm 18 years old I think about the bad things that happen to me and I start to cry too I been depress since I was 6 years old at times I wish I wasn't alive I would just cry and cry until it's hard to breath at times I would just flip out punch the walls until my hands are swollen, black & blue my depression mostly comes from my pass
I am sorry to hear that. It just really sucks sometimes.
Teen Mental Health Issues Community
1.37k Questions
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.