Teen Mental Health Issues Community

How can I get back to school?

So maybe two and a bit years ago I had to be removed from school because of an eating disorder and at that school I got bullied quite a bit and lost a lot of friends when I left. Going to a new school a year later was alright and I was happy until I suddenly got very low and stopped going. Mornings seem to be difficult for me.
Now I've been put into a school for kids who have mental issues or got kicked out there old school. Which makes me hate school even more. So I tried to get out of that but now they send home tutors to my house. Which I hate. I feel no want to do anything but I want to get an education and my GCSEs and I want to go back to school even if it is this one. Please can someone give me some advice to give myself a little push into going back to school
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.