ACNE

What to do about uncontrollable and most unbearable acne?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Actually there are many treatment options for acne. However before you opt for them, get the adrenal gland function assessed to see whether there is a hormonal cause for this. See if there is any linkage to high salt, chocolate and oil primarily. If there is, then cutting down intake of these will help. Antibiotics, retenoids, benzyl peroxide, hormones, anti-inflammatory drugs etc all help and a skin specialist will be able to guide you better. Meanwhile keep you face clean by washing with a mild soap at least twice a day. Pat it dry and do not rub it. Avoid picking or pressing the bumps.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Thank you! I have been using proactiv solution which seems to help maintain the skin with fewer breakouts, but the other ones are still around and sometimes worsen. I will try to stick to your most basic and practical guidelines.
Vitamin c and zinc supplements plus vitamin a apparently are good remedies for acne plus lots of water