Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Back and testicle pain!!

I have been to 3 urologist and they can not find anything wrong with my testicle. It is mainly my right testicle that is hurting, it feels heavy and like someone kicked me there! I have had every urological test imaginable and when they were x-raying me for kidney stones they noticed my lower back around my lumbar-4 and lumbar-5 is deformed. They sent me to a spine specialist who sent me to an orthopedic surgeon who sent me to a pain management specialist. the pain management specialist has given me two spinal injections called nerve blockers. the first one helped for a day and the second one hasn't helped at all, in fact it caused me more pain. My back has always bothered me, but a few ibuprofen have always relieved the pain. I was in a small wreck about a week before the testicle pain started. I didn't think about the wreck causing testicle pain, but now I'm not so sure. My question is what do I do to stop all this pain. I am worried about getting addicted to pain pills, but the doctors just keep sending me to another doctor. In total I have been to 8 doctors about this! Is this referred pain from my back to my testicle common?  Does any doctor know how to fix me? I am only 23 and had to withdraw from college my senior year of undergraduate school. Please someone help me! I have been in unbearable pain for over 3 months now. Like is mentioned earlier the pain is like some kicked me in between the legs, but it doesn't go away!
Try an inversion table hanging upside down will stretch out back and relieve pain, E-bay is a good cheap place to find one. Push to have MRI from mid-back down and stretch as much as possible will hurt but if you are slow and patient both should help.