Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Breast, arm, neck pain

I am new on this site and hoping someone may be able to offer some helpful information. I have a history of fibrocystic condition - easily dealt with. About a month ago I began having excruciating pain in my left breast with swelling and itching. The pain radiated into my arm pit and down my arm. Then I began to have pain in my neck and found many swollen nodules under my jaw bone and one, somewhat large nodule, just above my collar bone.

After a mammogram and US, they found a 2cm highly dense mass at 1 o'clock. Highly suspcious of malignancy. I had a FNA and a US guide core biopsy. Results came back as fibrocystic condition with fibrosis - fibroadenoma not ruled out. Doctors told me the could not definatively tell me whether or not I had breast cancer. I would have to have an excisional biopsy to know for certain. Deal with the pain and come back in six months. I have a family history of breast cancer - should I be scared???

I am tired all the time, constant pain in my chest, arm and neck. No sign of any infection, but they put me on an antibiotic anyway. Feel like I have something in my throat - sometimes hard to swollow. Doctor told me one has nothing to do with the other.

Any thoughts or input would be grately appreciated. Thanks
hi im am sorry to hear that your unwell but i have a small lump under my thigh it not getting any bigger or smaller it just thier i get a lot of pain in that leg anddown my whole left side it just iv found one on my kidney which feels to be bigger than the one one on my leg do u think that it could be serious thanks iv been worried for ages about this not been to c any one