Okay I have seen a lot of "chills" questions on here and they all seem to have the same answers, like thyroid, vitamin B, ect. My boyfriend has been having the following symptoms for years and he does not have medical insurance and cannot afford to see a dr. If we go to a cheap or free walk in clinic, they will tell us it is a virus and send us home, I know it. So please help, his top 3 symptoms are...
1. Severe feeling of being cold as the main symptom (when it's not cold in the room and there is NO reason for being cold like just getting out of the shower)
2. Chills, shaking, shivering as the second most severe symptom
3. Joint aches
4. Always happens between late evening and midnight (ie right before bed)
5. Cold feeling does not subside after putting 2 or more comforters on.
6. Only ends when you eventually fall asleep and then you just feel drained in the morning
7. No anxiety, loss of consciousness or memory, or any other neurological symptoms
8. Doesn't happen very often but has been going on for years
9. Rarely take medication
10. Almost never gets sick
i hadthings like that before i was diagnoed with leukaemia... however, they said it could have been other things before i got fully diagnosed, so i am not saying it is what i had... but the pains and the shakes... if you can't afford to go to a private doctor, then maybe you should try a walk in clinic one more time and ask for a bloo test, because they should let you have those for free and blood tests can tell a lot about someones health, and often what the problem is :) i hope i helped just a little bit best wishes :)
Copyright 1994-2018MedHelp.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.