Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Getting concerned with the problems I'm having

These problems have been escalating the past 6 months. In fact, they started shortly after my mother passed away. I've been gaining weight - and I promise I'm not eating much more than I was. I'm having constant burping - it's almost to the point I have to or I'm going to explode - at the same time it makes me lightheaded.

I don't seem to get regular period - I bleed more than not - and sometimes to the point I can't leave the house in fear of embarrassing myself somewhere. I have large blood clots and they scare me.

When I spoke to a doctor he simply said to lose weight and it was stress related. Well, while I am mainly sedentary due to my job, I did join a club and try to incorporate working out regularly - however I couldn't go many days due to blood clots and excessive bleeding, and I continue to put on the pounds. It's like my body is rebelling against me.

Do you have any suggestions about what I should try - I feel like my doctor is being very passive. I'm only 34, so I don't want to let these things continue and miss out on a longer life, especially being a mom.

Thank you