- Vomiting after every meal (sometimes after 5 – 10 mins), aggravated due to liquid intake
- Sometimes empty stomach vomiting
- Consistent nausea
- Lack of sleep
- Fatigue and body aches
- Internal Shivering, tremors
- Excessive Vaginal farting
- Lack of concentration, no focus
- Severe memory problems
- Recently started getting a new symptom of having heavy head before and during vomiting
- Consistent heavy head and headache
- Sometimes when extremely unwell, I have to put a lot of effort to think and speak. I feel hindered in speaking
I have consulted many doctors i.e. psychologist, psychiatrist, gynecologist, general physician, gastroentologist. They have tried their best to treat and diagnose but unfortunately there is no success. This all started after 4 months of my first child birth.
Please review it and suggest. I shall be grateful.