Long term Adderall XR causing weight gain?

Hi, I have been taking Adderall XR since I was 12 years old, and had to stop at about 8 years in due to getting pregnant with my son. From the very beginning of knowing of his pregnancy, I stopped taking my Adderall XR cold turkey, and went into a huge hibernation sort reaction due to the pregnancy and withdrawal from the medication. I gained 53 pounds from his pregnancy, was always hungry, and always extremely tired. Ever since he was born in Feb. 2010, I have had such a HARD time losing weight. I am still 10 pounds above pre pregnancy weight despite exercising, eating healthy, small and frequent meals, and working a very active job chasing after 4+ children 50 hours a week. My appetite is still subsided from the Adderall XR, but I am no longer losing weight like I had when I first started taking the medication. In fact, I am not losing or even technically gaining at all. What is going on? Has Adderall screwed up my metabolism so bad that I'll never be able to get to a healthy weight again? Will I always have to take Adderall, or even worse, keep uping the medication to be able to maintain a healthy body weight? Where do I go from here?

Thank you.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.