Numbness in right side of brain that comes and goes

Hi. 38 year old woman, here. I am worried- Over the past 5-6 months I have experienced a strange feeling like the right side of my brain has gone numb and this lasts a maximum of 5 minutes and then goes away. Believe it has occurred 5 times. No other strange symptoms accompany this-no headache or numbness anywhere else. Had xrays of my neck and blood work done and everything came back normal. I go back to the dr. next month. Any ideas, or has anyone experienced this where it only lasts a short time?
Hi, Well,. the good new it does not sound like a stroke.   Have you thought of going to a chiropractor? Strange things can happen with nerves from our neck and back that they can not see on a x ray. Try it for a while and good luck.
Also had a thought: do you clench your jaw? A chiropractor might be able to help you identify this too.
Thank you for the suggestions! I used to go to a chiropractor about a year and a half ago. But for lower back pain. Went back to doctor and since blood work and neck xrays didn't turn up anything, took more blood work and ordered a CAT scan in two days. So, regardless of the outcome, I will feel better to have the CAT scan. Won't be just wondering anymore.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.