Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Randome throat pain :(

ok some how im frigile in getting sick well Idk if its strep throat but I got really sick again i had alot of cough and congestion I already got two shots today but i been haveing this weird pain in my throat its like not an ordnary red sore throat it just hurts idk if its cause i coughed to hard that made it hurt because at times i tasted blood idk what it is but it hurts and feels weird when i sawllow mostly only when i drink water need help i camt really explain this pain :(
I think you need to be seen by a doctor.  Have you had a strept culture done? When you have congestion and coughing the mucus and cough can irritate your throat and make it sore also.  You need to look at how long this has been going on? If you think your swallowing blood it could be from the coughing or there might be something else going on.  With Strept throat you usually have white spots in your throat, you can have other symptoms such as fever, headaches and nausea.  Hope everything goes well and get yourself checked out.