Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

So many symptoms for so much time

I remember waking up some day 11 years ago when I was 19 and I had all the symptoms on the Earth. dizzyiness, shortness of breath, bad vision, sweating a lot, peeing a lot drinking a lot, always hot, heartache etc..
I made tests for every knowing disease both in Ukraine and Syria and nothing..everything is alright with my lungs and heart and all other organs.
Now, I am 30 and I still have these symptoms which I kinda got used to it. Last month it became worse in my digestion system as I always go to poop after eating something cooked on oil, and the poop isn't normal and had smell so I made stool test and it turned I have some bacteria which isn't serious anyway like they told me "klebsila pneuomenai" or something.
I forgot to say that I also feel so bad when I don't eat for 5 hours maybe but I checked sugar and hormons and everything is alright.
I don't even know to what to do, the only problem bothering me is the constant dizzyiness, 24/7. I haven't checked my head, could it be the problem?
Have you ever since a Gastroenterologist?  I would have Celiac disease ruled out.

No thyroid issues, correct?
The relationship between certain autoimmune diseases and enterobacteria, especially Klebsiella pneumoniae, has been reported from several groups in several countries, including Turkey and Syria.

Suspect in your case is a variant of Behçet disease,with mainly neurological and gastrointestinal involvement.

You may want to consider a  starch and gluten-free or very low carb diet
(klebsiella, which lives in the gut, feeds on undigested starch)

You should  also get a blood test for lipase levels ( used to diagnose and monitor  pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, and Crohn disease)

Best wishes,
Niko