Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

mouth tingling and burning

Hi guys i had sores on the roof of my mouth back in November,which healed up.Then i got a tingling sensation on my hard palate about 4 weeks later,the i have had all sorts of Ibs symptoms,have had treatment for oral thrush,my tongue is a pale white coating and  also has a  tingling sensation ,i have had all tests done from worry and all were negative ,i have an endoscopy in March ,but basically i am asking if anyone has experienced a constant burning tingling sensation in the mouth on the tongue
Did the doctor say it could be burning tongue syndrome? Anyone can get mouth sores so you might be connecting some unrelated events to the tingling.
nothing has been diagnosed as yet ,these were herpes like lesions ,they might have nothing to do with the tingling sensation . i am just worried .