Urology Community

Kidney stones

I am baout 33 years old. I was diagnosed with a urinary stone on my ureter first about 10 years back. And after the intake of some homeopathy drugs, i passed out one stone. After that no symptoms or issues at all. About 6 months back, i developed similar symptoms and had acute back pain. Was advised some pain killers and after about 1 week of excessive fluid intake, i passed out another stone.

Does this indicate formation of more such stones?
What is the probablity of developing kidney related chronic issues?
Any preventive steps that can be taken?

do not take calcium supplements what ever you do. uriflow is good lemon juice real lemons
I am a old pro to kidney stones/could write the book.  I am 55 yrs. old.  I have had kidney stones many times since I was in the '20's.   When I got the kidney stones, they can test them or analyze them to see what type they are and what causes them.  I believe there are 3 types of stones.  My stones are caused from too much calcium in my diet so I am suppose to watch that!  They say once you get kidney stones you are prone to them.  I know in my family history my dad had kidney stones, then me, my two brothers and my sister ended up getting them. Then my niece and nephew had a bout with them also.. so it is a genetic thing too?   Drink lots of liquids, watch your diet, and hopefully this will prevent further stones. Talk to your Doctor about the type of stones you have and what to do to try and prevent it from happening again.

JO