Urology Forum

Lumps on the testicles

I am very concerned about the problem I have on my scrotum and the lump in my testicle.  I have a lump the size of a large gumball in my one testicle.  I also have a large amount of lumps that resemble large pimples all over my scrotum.  Please give me an answer to what this might be.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Bryan,
Your question is a good one and one that is brought to me on a daily basis. It sounds as though you have sebaceous cysts of your scrotal skin which is a non-cancerous condition akin to pimples.
Your findings involving your testis is of  great concern and needs immediate urologic evaluation. The risk that this is a testis cancer is very real and should not be ignored. Certainly it may be a benign condition but  you cannot afford to ignore it.
This information is provided for general medical information purposes only. Please consult  your physician for diagnostic and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical condition. More individualized care is available through our department at the Henry Ford Hospital  and its suburban locations (I-800-653-6568).
HFHS M.D.-SAL
*Keyword: Testes cancer, scrotal cysts

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.