Urology Community

Muscle strain/pull?

I'm new to MedHelp.

Back in March of 2015, earlier this year I was doing some home cleaning. I have carpet in one of the rooms. I was in a squatting position to shove the bed out to clean under it. In this squatting position i felt like a strain/pull type feeling happen. As a man, the feeling of this strain/pull is noticeable (sometimes) when if a man is peeing and then suddenly stops the flow, there. It's like inside my scrotum? or behind it? Maybe by the ejaculatory duct? (just a guess there). The same muscles that when one is defecating and you push and then the poop falls into the water how you tighten backup.

I noticed warm baths soothes the strain feeling.

7-8 months ago when this first happened, I noticed this strain/pull every time I pee'd, but not as much anymore. but if I tighten my muscles down there I can somewhat feel it, but not as strong as 7-8 months ago.

Has anyone experienced this? I've actually Google everywhere, and for once in my life I can't find anything on this topic.

Can I have some Doctors perhaps give me some answers on what the possibility might be. I was told that I don't have a hernia.

Can certain muscles, strains and pulls possibly take years to heal depending what was strained/pull?
This may be arising from your pelvic floor or perineal region. It is probably one of those things that will right itself in time.
Thanks for responding.

Ok. It just takes time to heal.

I am overweight, so I thinking going to a gym might help stronger those muscles?

The strain/pull is where, as for a male, if you take your finger, under the scrotum and that "tube" feeling inside the scrotum, i'm guessing where urine comes out as well as semen, can that be strained as well? I never heard anything like that?