Urology Community

Pelvic Pain

Hi, I am wondering what doctor to see as I have lately developed intense pelvic pain during every period with severe cramping, burning urination, and when period is over, I still have low ab & pelvic pain and frequent urinating & it turns into a UTI? Could this be a urinary problem or polyps?
U NEED TO SEE A TOP NOTCH UROLOGIST AND HAVE THEM CHECK YOU FOR INTERSTIAL CYCTIS? I HAVE IT AND HAVE SIMILAR SYPMTOMS. LOOK UP ON THE INTERNET SEARCH IC AND READ ABOUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, I WILL GIVE MORE AVICE!!!!
Thank you I will definitely have that on my list...my new med doc wants to send me to Gastro 1st and gynecologist..as I have a past history of IBS/lactose issues/Gerd...and clomid treatment a year ago. I suspect your guess is what is ailing me...as my urinary tract is affected greatly...even have felt like urethra was inflamed...

thank you...I just may be emailing for your experience soon!
p.s. does diet make your symptoms worse with IC? What types of food increase the pain and urination?
IT CAN MAKE IT WORSE, BUT GO TO YOUR LOCAL PHARM. A BUY A BOTTLE OF PRELIEF IT WILL HELP U TO DIGEST YOUR FOOD BETTER AND CAUSE LESS FLARE UPS.

WHERE DO U LIVE?????
Thanks for that..is that IBS med? I am in California