Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

Weight loss

I've struggled with my weight for ten years now, but every time I lose a significant amount of weight, I inevitably gain in all back. No more crash diets for me. I want this time to be permanent. Any suggestions?
Hi, I know exactly how you feel - I have the same problem.

I have found the various trackers on this site are really helping me.  People say don't weigh yourself every day - but that does not work for me.  What keeps me on track is weighing myself daily, measuring different parts of my body to see if there is any change, recording everything I eat and drink and above all filling in my daily blog.

All these combined are.... so far keeping me on track.

Good luck with the weight loss - you can do it - just find what works for you to keep giving you incentive.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.