Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Does Nopalina really works to lose weight?

I am using nopalina linaza plus to lose weight. I am 131 pounds, 5'1. I have to lose weight around my stomach and hips. I take 2 spoons in 4 ounces of water or juice twice a day. Can I lose weight using Nopalina?
hola sentimientos so glad you joined us. To tell truth you truth some have other haven't but for now enjoy being regular it's the one only thing you could definately count on.  eating rice & bean with tostones can do a number on you so nopalina helps you part with food sooner than you think jajaja. Word of advice keep wet wipes handy. Kisses margs
how much more weight do you want to loose you sound a perfect size to me....do exercise for your stomach......
Hi everyone..today is my first day on Nopalina.  I am kind of nervous after reading everything about it working or not.  I just hope it works for me.  One thing for sure is that it took my hunger away, and I am peeing alot.  is that normal?  Please help!!!!
Hi Everyone. Today is actually my first official day that started Nopalina. I was so scared to take it, I had to pray. Lol. Anyway, I almost throw up on my first drink. But I am okay. I just hope that I loss the weight. I'm currently 183-19something (not quite sure). I want to be at least 140-145. So I'll keep everyone posted. Also I need you guys help with all this. Till next time.
HI EVERYONE, I STARTED USING NAPOLINA(LINAZA) YESTERDAY, BECAUSE I WAS FEELING BAD FROM MY STOMACH, I FELT LIKE IF I HAD A ROCK BLOCKING ME AND I DECIDED TO DRINK IT. I'VE BEEN PEEYING LIKE CRAZY, BUT I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW, I COULDN'T DIGEST THE FOOD, I WAS FEELING THIS WAY  LIKE A WEEK AGO, AND THANKS TO NAPOLINA I DON'T FEEL THAT NO MORE, IN FACT I FOUND OUT THAT IT WILL HELP ME LOOSE WEIGHT, AND NOW I'M DECIDED TO KEEP TAKING IT.I WEIGHT 190 LBS AND I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTE IT.
Hey Guys. I think I'm using Nopalina wrong. Ppl have said its making pee a lot or **** a lot. None of that has happen to me. All I keep feeling is cramps in my stomache. Please tell how to properly use Nopalina.
Started taking noplina yesterday.  i have not gone #2 alot like other people.  I acutally put my 2 tablespoons in yogurt or am i suppose to take it w/liquid.  It doesn't say so on th bag.  Am I suppose to take it w/liquid.
I started nopalina a while back and i take it with yogurt also. It kinda tastes like oatmeal. I also take it with gatorade and lemonade. I tried it with milk but i had a hard time drinking it. I guess i'm not a big fan of milk. I'm pretty sure u'll be fine if u take nopalina with yogurt. I lost 6 pounds in 1 week or so... I plan to loose 35 pounds.. i got a lot to go. But it's good for other things too! so even if i don't reach my goal i'll keep drinking it
          ***GOOD LUCK 2 all of you***  i'll keep u posted
I love it. I have been taking flaxseed for 1 month and I have lost 10 pounds eating normally.  I started taking Nopalina and then I changed to Linoflax.  I like Linoflax better because they have more choices.  I have been taking the one with NONI and Papaya.(I heard Noni is go to prevent Cancer). They also have one special to loss weight(linaza adelgazante).  I bought them at ebay for $ 12.99 and I think Linoflax is cheaper. I am really happy because my Acne is gone, I lost 10 pounds and I have not been constipated for awhile. I take 2 tablespoons with my cereal before going to bed or I stir it with water. In the beginning it made me run, but after a week I have been going normally. In addition, I notice that I am not hungry in between my meals.
Hi everyone, I wanted you to know that what causes the diarreah, vomiting and stomach cramps when you take NOPALINA is couple of strong laxative ingredients: sacred bark and senna. They are also known as cascara sagrada and hoja sen. I did research and found out the following: "Senna and other stimulant laxatives should not be used for longer than two to four weeks without medical supervision. Using senna longer than recommended can result in lazy bowel syndrome and permanent damage to the intestinal lining. Chronic use or misuse can also cause electrolyte and fluid imbalances, which can have adverse effects on the heart." I would stay away from nopalina and seek for other alternatives for weight loss such as linoflax or any other flaxseed product that does not contain senna or cascara sagrada.
There is further info in cascara sagrada and even there is evidence that the FDA has banned it. There is more at: http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/12015.cfm
http://www.herbalgram.org/herbalgram/articleview.asp?a=2360&p=Y
That is all for now, be good and be safe.
wow i didn't know that!! So should i not take it anymore. Did u try it before? Let me know.. If this is so.. why does it work so great??    Feedback would be great
Hi Everyone, I tried Nopalina for about and nothing, zippo, nada.  I've been looking into other comments on weight loss on this website, and I have discovered b12 with lipotropics.  Everyone is doing it.  If you go to medhelp.org and click on weight loss almost all of the comments are about the b12 injections.  I started it yesterday.  Many people have had success with it.  My starting weight it 190 and would like to lose about 45-50lbs.  Well I'll keep you guys posted.  Good Luck with your weight loss.