Bruised Nipples ~ NOT associated with pregnancy or breastfeeding

Just curious if anyone would know...Both of my nipples are bruised for no apparent reason, i dont take any type of medication for any reason..I have had Mamograms, sonograms, and a biopsy done and by the grace of God nothing came back abnormal..they are not painful nor are they tender, just bruised, and a dark purple bruised color...please let me know if you know what this is or whats causing it...thanks..and btw, im not pregnant, i had my tubes tied...thanks!
In other words, they have changed color only?  If they don't hurt, how is it that you feel they are bruised?  It might be something related to your blood -- has anything changed in terms of taking iron, etc.?
Did you wear a shirt without a bra? Sometimes I get really sore if I don't wear a bra because the shirt rubs against my breasts and irritates them to the point of bruising (obviously I have learned that my body requires a bra!!!). ;0)
Actually I noticed that they were bruised (or moreless extremly purple in color) by looking, they dont hurt at all...no, nothing in my blood has changed...in perfect health other than im a smoker, have been for years though, and this just showed up in the last day or so...

Yes, im larger breasted so i always wear a bra..  :  0  ) would feel naked without one...
Maybe it's a natural color change.  I'd ask the gyno at your next appointment.
yeah, thats what im beginning to think, i surely will...thank you!