Clots during my period

I know that clots are normal during your period but this time everytime I use the bathroom nothing but clots come out. I have never seen it like that. I have had my period since i was 11 and I had my son 3 years ago so i seen alot but not this. Anyone know of any casues why and do you think I should worry?
Are the clots big? I had clots the size of golf balls and 1 i passed on Wednesday the size of my hand. I also have small clots when i wipe myself too...but I can also say that when I use the bathroom I always have clots at the bottom of the toilet bowl...
some clotr are normal during periods BUT rhe size of a golf ball
or bigger....calls for concern...
OK SO FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS EVERY TIME I GET A CYCLE I HAVE BLOOD CLOTS THEY ARE NEVER TOO BIG OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BUT THEY ARE PRETTY NORMAL...BUT THIS LAST CYCLE I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO BLOOD CLOTS AND IM WONDERING IS THAT NORMAL??? ON TOP OF THAT MY FLOW WAS REGULAR BUT THE BLOOD WAS NOT AS DARK AS IT USUALLY IS IT LOOKED KIND OF WATERED DOWN...SO FOR THIS TO BE THE FIRST TIME ALL OF THIS HAS HAPPENED IM A LITTLE WORRIED AND NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS A SIGN OF A PROBLEM.... ALMOST FORGOT I ALSO HAD THE WORSE MIGRAINE OF MY LIFE WHILE ON THIS CYCLE AS WELL.
My periods are normal until this one.I started out real light for a Week and this week its heaver now im passing clots.Its stays kinda light till I pass one then I bleed heavy for a little while.I use 2 pads a day.Should I be worried.
well, im 18, and for the past year i have been getting stupidly big clots, it hurts like hell for the first few days of my period, i get the worst pains in my stomach, no tablets can shift it, the Doctor is useless and cant find anything, but there has to be something to calm it?? its costin me loads in sick days. Anyone???
i have psos and everytime i have my period it last for neraly three month and i have lots of clots and am trying for a child 9 yrs now any one with the same problem