Extremely short menstrual cycle

Normally my period is 4 to 5 days long but this month i had a very light 2 day period. It seemed to me that it came about a week early too. Does this mean I might be pregnant?
You could be or it could be a hormonal imbalance.  You should be able to take a home pregnancy test to be sure.  If you still feel nervous after that, a doctor can perform a blood test.
The cause of irregular periods could be due to hormonal imbalance, stress, chronic illness, polycystic ovarian disease, thyroid gland disorders or diseases, pituitary gland tumors or cyst, galactorrhea, prolactinomas etc. You should consult a gynecologist and get examined and investigated as soon as possible to know the exact cause of all these episodes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.