HERPES OR YEAST INFECTION WTF?!?! HELP

Herpes or yeast infection
Okay I'm fricken terrified. Recently me and my BF have had intercourse. Been having unprotected sex for about a year now. But last weekend,  Some freaky things happened, including cocaine and a few beer bottles in my vagina. Ended up with a terrible YI .. During treatment globs of yeast would literally fall out of my vagina. Like quarter size globs. Well everything was all fine and f***ing dandy until I ended up with this sore. It's pusless. Only stings when I pee or touch it. It isn't a crator type just a flat red spot.. Freaking the f*** out bc I think it's herpes? No odor (never was) no discharge anymore ( only one I ever had was the cottage cheese like basic s***) it has a glossy appearance and again it isn't crusted or never started off as a blister or pimple.. So like has anyone ever had this with yeast infections? I'm pregnant (only 4 weeks) and I've heard that could lead to possible "complicated" cases. It's just a small (think of this big (...) ) circle, red, painless, outer labia, nothing else. Oh and it has this glossy appearance? I suppose it's just normal wet stuff that all sores get. Isn't white or green puss tho. Again.. Sore isn't concave either. It's flat. The white **** on my vagina is from the residual yeast, I've read it's normal. Also sore isn't scabbing, it's shrinking? More and more everytime I put monistat cream on it. Anyone who has herpes is this what it looks like? Anyone with severe YI??
I have a doctors visit Monday but I'm afraid the sore will be completely shrunken down by then and what if it doesn't show in blood test :((((
NO CHILDISH RUDE ANSWERS PLEASE
Ps... Just took.a peek at the sore again and it seems like it's shrunken enough and is now starting to fade? Right as the residual yeast is leaving as well? I used monistat 1 at first and it didn't do shyte so I just finished the 7 2 days agoish .. Again no crust .. Like wtf human body
If the sore is going away it's probably not herpes but tissue irritation from vigorous sex. Herpes sores are usually open sores.

The beer and cocaine is a concern, though.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community