Heard of Vitex?

was just wondering if anyone had heard of Vitex. I heard it was supposed to be an all  natural way to help regulate a womans cycle as opposed to taking prescibed medications. Was wondering if anyone had used it, and how effective it was for them. Thanks in advance for your responses.
I started the 12th of this month! No period as of yet but it takes up to 3 months!!
I used vitex for a short period of time for fertility issues. I had a normal 34 day cycle, and it messed it all up!

I've heard that it really helps with women that have irregular cycles! I don't think I'll be taking it anymore though. Freaks me out when I'm not regular and gets my hopes up!
I took it and I have 2 babies now!