IUD

hi im 17 years old and have the iud i have no problems with periods or anything like that but when i am not having a period i have cramping to one side which is painful. i also am wanting to have a baby but cannot get my iud removed or my boyfriend will flip please dont judge me for this x
im not judging you but i am offering advice,
you shoudl really wait until your older to have a baby,
trust me, im 20 and ivebeen married for awhile,
when i was 17 i got pregnant and ended up miscarrying, i was so terrified when igotthe positive HPT, i thought i wanted a baby but when i ended up preg i was SO scared and i realized i wasnt any where near ready
its been 3 years and ive had 6 miscarriages since then and ill be homest im not ready for a baby yet, my hubby and i are careful we use the pill and condoms but (as i know from experience) they dont always work!

just think things thru from EVERY aspect before you decide to have a baby ok?
i will offer you advice...your young. i was yound when i got pregnant and it was very hard finishing high school and still trying to get through college.

you want a baby. your bf doesnt want a baby. you get pregnant on purpose....you need to talk to him about it before you try and have a baby.

i dont kno anything about iuds. but sounds like you should talk to a doctor maybe theres something wrong with it or something