I’m having major cramping after my period why?

So I had my period last week but it was only 3 days then about 4 days later I started having some cramps and my Vigina was dry for 2 days and then I went to the bathroom and just that time my cervical mucus was like it is when your extremely fertil. Well now the cramping is back and it hurts to walk and sit down. Heat helps for a little bit but not much. I’m not sure what’s going on and I even took a pregnancy test just to double check and it was negative. Has anyone else experienced this type of thing?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sounds like you have an ovarian cyst. See your ob/gyn. Those things can hurt so much you pace the floor.