Is it normal to come little blood drop when I lost my virginity?

I am married and when I was having sex with my husband just little drop of blood came. I was a virgin untill that. After I am having sex with my husband there wasn't any blood. Is it normal to come little blood drop when I lost my virginity?
Yes, totally normal.
But a little blood drop came the very first day we tried to have sex. We didn't intercourse fully. After two months yesterday we had a fully intercourse and no blood came. Did I lost my virginity at the very first dayday we tried?
Please leave me a reply. I value your comments. Thank you
I assume this is a culturally bound thing, that you feel you need to know exactly when you lost your virginity. Is your husband bugging you about it? The point is, many women who lose their virginity do not bleed at all. If you want to assume that the blood the first time was the rupturing of the tissue of the hymen, that seems logical. Or the beginning of the rupturing of the hymen. But the hymen is thin and stretchy and can be pushed aside easily, there is already a hole in it or your menstrual fluid could not get out. So really, if your husband did the work both times, all you need to know is that your husband caused you to no longer be a virgin, beginning the first time and probably completing the job the next time. If your husband is implying you are not a virgin because you did not bleed masses of blood, he is incorrect. Many women simply do not bleed.