May be a strange question, but...

I have noticed that two weeks before my period I feel bloated and kind of achy on my right side in my ovary area for a couple of days. I assume this is ovulation. I have also had a couple of functional cysts on my right side. The achiness only happens on my right side, so could this mean that I only ovulate out of that one ovary? And if so, could this cause a problem?
That is mittelschmerz and about 20% of all women experience it. I have read that it is more common on the right side. I have had it on both. Anyhow, it is normal and nothing to worry about!
i have  that also. extreme pain. but not just during ovulation. Guess what mine turns out to be? I have a hernia! Maybe you do too.