Medroxyprogesterone and still no period

OK, I took my last pill for this cycle 9 days ago... this stuff usually makes my period come within 3 days! So, I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it is negative.

I know that it is supposed to mean you are pregnant if you don't start your period after a round of it, but I have been infertile for years and... let's just say that the chances of me getting pregnant are very few and far between...

What I would like to know is there any other reason why I would not be getting a period after a round of medorxyprogesterone - besides being pregnant? Has this happened to anyone else?
well I took it and starting bleeding on the day I took my last pill.  My dr forwarned me that it doesn't always work the first time to give it 2-3 wks after the last pill if it doens't start she will do it a second time.  Maybe it wasn't enough to get the hormones jumping again

stacy
Its going on 3 months that I haven't had a period. But going on a month in about 5 days since the LAST time I had unprotected intercourse .. since then, my doctor had prescribed me the pills to bring my period but I still haven't got one yet . All I'm getting is: Weight gain, weird cravings for sweets, ugly bad moods and at times emotional and cramping from time to time.
Does anyone know what can be the cause of this or why the pills haven't brought down my period. (Btw, its my First time taking them.)
i have recently went to the doctor, because i have not had a period in three months. I am a virgen so i can not be pregnant, and i have never had any sexual activty. i started taking Medroxyprogesterone, and have just taken my last pill today, and have not had a peirod still. Im only 19 so i can not be going thru menopause, and am very confused. What could be causeing this? please help !?!?
Hi i been having irregular periods all of my life my normal cycle became absent in 2007 but at that time i didn't care nor think it was a big deal..Ok over the years ive had spotting never a regular flow up until February of 2014 it lasted 10 days i had the same thing happen in march a normal flow...Didn't recieve a period in April..I went to see a doctor he put me on Medroxyprogesterone 10mg for 10 days..I started taking them in May after my ten days no period...weeks past still nothing! Ok its now June i started my second month after my 10 days still nothing! Its almost time for my last month treatment of the provera and i dont see the point in takimg them i've called my prescribing doctor because i have concerns especially the need to know why isnt it working..but its a week later and i haven't heard anything from him. I'm not pregnant and i dont have any kids. Does anyone one know what is wrong with my body? I been having sore nipples but I'm thinking its a side effect