On the Depo Shot and seeing pregnancy symptoms, am i pregnant?

I'm worried that I may be pregnant. I've taken pregnacy tests before, because I'm always a little nervous whenever my period is late. But I've never completely missed a period, and when they're late it's usually only a week or a few days. I got the depo shot on March 20th of this year, and had my regular period after that, and then last month, i completely missed it. I don't know if this is because of the shot. But, I have been extremely tired, I fall asleep at random times during the day. I've never been that way, either. I've been nauseated without throwing up for about the same amount of time i've been over-tired (a couple weeks) and i've been getting cramps without ever started my period. I haven't even spotted. I have an increased need to urinate, but not too noticeably. My taste in food has changed dramatically. I used to love eggs and I can't even stand to smell them now. I might just have myself worked up and nervous but I would appreciate your thoughts on this. I did the whole "enter the date of the first day of your last period, and the average length of your cycle" and it said that the days i ovulated fell over the time i had sex. so, i'm a little worried.
You have most of the symptoms I did after I finally got pregnant after four cylcles of clomid. I didnt know I was pregnant but i felt different and felt something was wrong or in the case of pregnancy something right.  I got a dollar test and it was positive then I bought a dollar test from another store and it was positive.  If you are pregnant your baby is in somewhat in danger by you being injected with the Depo Provera just a couple of months ago.  I would make me an appointment at the local clinic or your ob/gyn.  Explain to them what is going on. Obviously if your taking the shot you don't want to be pregnant.  Your body has to be on a perfect hormonal balance for the egg to implant and survive. Most likely the shot may put this balance off but I have known women to be pregnant on the pill and the shot and have normal healthy pregnancy. I can't say that their children would turn out completly healthy without any problems at all but you never know.  this is definetly a task for a pregnancy test.
i took the depo shot for almost 4 years and i never had a period and at first i felt kind of different but it went away.
I know when I got the Depo shot they told me to use protection for the first 2 weeks.  I only got 2 shots of Depo...at first my periods were normal then I didnt have one and then by the second shot I was bleeding about everyday.  If you really think your pregnant then go get a blood test done.  But women on Depo usually dont have periods or have very light ones...but its different in everyone.
I was on Depo for several years.  I had my first period after the shot and then nothing again until I went off of it several years later.  I had the same thing happen to me many times. I would think I was pregnant.  I woudl go and get tested and it would come up negative.  At one point I even had discharge from my nipples.  That time the doctor had me come back for about 5 different tests (they did not do blood tests there yet).  She told me she was pretty sure I was pregnant but that it was just too early for the test to show.  Finally after about the 5th or 6th test, she said I was not pregnant.  

Depo basically makes your body think you are pregnant so that you will not release an egg. So you often experience pregnancy like symptoms -- that are in reality nothing at all.  

Try taking an HPT with first morning urine and see what results you get.  If negative, wait a week or two and test again.  IF it is still negative, I would say you are in the clear, but you can always visit the dr. to confirm.  

Good luck to you.

Amanda
I took the shot a month ago the doc told me it would not work for 2 weeks.  I was sposto start in that 2 weeks and never did. I have had tierdness,tender breast,i cry easly, and i feel sick i get cramps and i just started a brownish spoting. ive taken the 5 days erly pregnancy test came out negtive.
I just got the depo shot about 4 weeks ago and my breasts will not stop hurting i get pelvic pains,and have to pee alot too  they say that some of the depo shot side effects are similiar to being pregnant i dont like what the shot is doing to me can somone  tell me if this is normal or could i be pregnant on depo
Hi, I have been on depo over 5 years as well as a year and a half between children.  No problems getting pregnant when I stopped the 1st time and no side affects apart from bad skin.  I might have put on weight put was still carrying weight from pregnancy so didn't really notice.  The last two times I've got my depo shot I have vommited about a minute after getting it then felt nauseous for days.  My breasts have gotten bigger and are sore, my stomach is swollen, I've put on 3kg, my pelvis hurts (like it did when I was pregnant) and I need to pee more. I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests which have both been negative.  I assume I'm not pregnant but my body is now reacting to the depo.  I'd like to know if anyone who has experience similar symptoms has been pregnant or if it is just a depo side affect.  I'm going to get a blood test from the doctor to make sure.
every since Ive had tha depo i aint never had a period.... but lately ive been filling symptoms of pregnancy...i just had a miscarriage about a month or so ago too...so could i really be pregnant thiz time...
hey im new at thiz all if someone could help me out i would really appreciate it....
i had the depo provera on december and is due april and i waited the right time to have unprotected sex and to let my boyfriend ejaculate in me for the first time and i was so panicy thinking i was pregnant i didnt get any signs i took a test and was negative and again my boyfriend ejaculated in me now i starting to get brown rims arounf my nipples thats it and its only been around 12 hours since we had unprotected sex could i be pregnant if imon Depo Provera ??? please email me the answer on gemziieh-***@**** x
I just got the depo shot in march of 2010 now it is time for me to get my next shot I wonder if I should. I have not seen my period sense the time of getting my first shot. I had the same experience feeling pregnant but when I took the prego test it say negative so I guess it is the birth control. It does make your body think it is pregnant! And to be honest I hate being pregnant it feels miserable that's why Im skeptical about what to do with this DEPO. I don't want to really be pregnant because I'm not ready for that responsibility but then I dont want to feel pregnant either! I want my period to come on I actually like my period because I know I am healthy and its a natural thing. Then the thought of me not having my period places fear that this depo will cause some health problems and that's not cool. I want to use protection more often are their places in maryland where me and my boyfriend can go to help educate him on using condoms. He still will not use condoms with me and now he is talking about having children. I wish there were birth control for men!
I feel all the symptoms I felt when
I was first pregnant with my son aboutt a month after getting the depo shot it seems to me that it is a common complaint among people on the shot to feel as tho they are pregnant. If your really worried get a test or two and take them but do yourself a favor and take a nice relaxing breath because chances are if you followed the drs orders after getting the shot you are not pregnant