Prometrium usage

I am suppose to start taking Prometrium today and last month I was given a shot of progesterone to help me start.  Could I have ovulated last month?  I am still about two weeks away from when I should have my period but I have been feeling weird.  I have sore nipples and pain in my lower right side of my stomach.  Could this be me ovulating?  It has been so long since I have had a regular cycle, I don't know what to do or think.  Could I already be pregant and not know it?  I could use some help because we have been TTC for over a year and it is so frustrating.  I was put on glucophage because the doc thought it would help regulate me and it didn't work.  Any suggestions?  I would appreciate any help that I could get.
I too, was just prescribed Prometrium. Only thing is, I have to insert them vaginally....

My doctor told me to start those...3 days AFTER I ovulate. I too, am a little but unsure how it's suppose to work.

They are 200mgs and I have enough for 30 days.

I'm currently on my second cycle of Clomid as well.

If anyone has any info on this for us...it would be great, because I too am lost.
I am taking vag prometrium too, you have to take it around ovulation - I am starting it on day 16 - (I generally ovulate bewtween 10 - 14) and I will take the prometrium from day 16 till I get my period. (until I conceive!!)

Hope that helps - they also recommend using the suppositories at night.