Stomach Cramps

Further to my previous post, whereby I havent had a period for 2 months now, I was due on 5th August but nothing again, I did a number of tests but all were negative, I am planning to do one again in the next day or so.  I have started to get stomach cramps over the past day similar to those I get prior to when my period is about to start but each time nothing arrives.  I am really confused as to what is going on - could they be a sign of pregnancy.  I have noticed that I am generally more tired lately and also getting a bit of a lower back pain.
Could be pregnancy or your period coming. Call your OB see if they will give youa blood test so you can find out or rule it out and get you back on your "schedule" if you're not pregnant.
I have a question. My period was about five days late. I took an  hpt and it was postive. Today I had bleeding and mild cramping. I took another hpt and it was still positive. I havent had any clots and no tissue pass yet. Is it possible i am still pregnant? When should I take another hpt? Can someone help me?