UTI

Ladies, I have had UTI's since I was a young girl. Went to urologist, gyn, etc to no avail. I have found that taking Vitamin C (natural diuretic) twice a day, has helped immensely! I also found that I was not drinking enough and was getting dehydrated. Stress also is a big factor....but not much we can do about that. Avoiding too much caffeine, alcohol, citric acid, helps too. Hope this helps some of you, I know how annoying this can be.
Very nice of you share this!  Ill sure keep this in mind :).  Thanks
Recurrent urine infections could be due to various reasons. Most common cause is stones in kidney which is blocking urine pathway. Other causes are changing sexual partners frequently, pregnancy, diabetes and of course childhood infections. The urine can also be due to retention of urine anywhere in its flow due t obstruction. The obstruction can be due to abnormality of structures since birth, stones or diseases like tumors. Females are more prone to recurrent UTI.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.