Vaginal abnormal bleeding

Hey I am 22years old and i never did sex before. But before a month i tried to sex with my boyfriend. Wn the first time he touched me my vagina by his finger  the blood came out in to my vagina and we stooped quickly and the second time again wn he touched me by his penis the blood came out again today is my 5 th day still the bloods came out so hardly but still we didn't do sex proprley we always try but wn the blood came we stopped every time I am really worried is it normal or is there something else?
COMMUNITY LEADER
In trying to follow your post, it really could be the breaking of your hymen which women often bleed during.  However, are you saying you've been bleeding for 5 days from it?
Breakage if hymen or something else