being a virgin with a bf ???

my life is so confusing and i need help BADLY very badly recently turned 16 and i had bv since beginning of 15, i don’t douche, smoke, i clean down there with water only, i drink a lot of water, i don’t see how junk food can cause because so many girls eat junk food and have no problems, i wear cotton underwear take probiotics vitamin c sometimes vitamin b 12, take folic acid and tried alotttt of home remedies i even take chlorophyll and green tea and nothing works for me
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi!  Well, BV is bacterial.  Why do you say you have it for sure?  What symptoms do you have?  The best thing to do if you think you have BV is to be seen by a doctor.  They will swab the discharge to be sure and then treat with antibiotics.  This is how you get rid of BV. Anyone can get it, so it's not embarrassing to see a doctor for it.  Let us know your symptoms and when you can get to a doctor.  good luck
97.3k Questions