early miscarriage? or heavy period? (warning, photo)

Hello ladies, I am TTC, I have been having pregnancy symptoms for nearly 2 wks (neasea, cramping, sore swollen breasts, fatigue) but no positive pregnancy test. My period came 2 days early (I'm usually always 28 days, never varies). It was horribly painful, including 2 hours of contraction-like cramping in tummy, back and back of thighs, then I passed this large tissue mass and all the pain stopped. Have I had a very early miscarriage? How can I tell?
Just to mention, all the nausea stopped the day before my period came, all other symptoms stopped the day after I passed the tissue mass
If your period came 2 days early, it is highly unlikely that you were pregnant.  

It is possible that you conceived, something was not right and this is Mother Nature's way.  It may be an embryo that was not formed properly that you are holding.  

Best not to worry about it, flush it down the toilet and move on.

Some of the symptoms that you mentioned can also be due to what is called PMS (premenstrual syndrome) sometimes called PMT (premenstrual tension).   PMS symptoms can begin from around 10 before the start of your period.

Keep a record of your periods and if you do experience clots again, you may need to see your doctor.

COMMUNITY LEADER
I agree with jemma.  You'd also not have things like nausea most likely that early.  It is doubtful you were pregnant hon.  good luck