extremely hot vagina/ vulva, help?

i'm 16, been having this problem since i can remember but had gotten extremely bad in the last year or so.

my vagina/ vulva radiates EXTREEM heat, so much so that i can feel it from inches away, it is still extremely warm even when it is minus temperatures and i am freezing cold- definitely worse in summer.

i seem to sweat through my underwear so much so i have to change them at least 3 times a day- i take them off and you can see huge sweat stains- it is NOT urine or discharge.

as i sweat so much there is bad odur. i have a shower everyday so i am washing myself and keep good hygiene, if i sit down i can usually smell myself it is that bad- especially on hot days.

i am getting very tired and self conscious of this problem and would like to reduce heat as it is uncomfortable and smelly- not to mention embarrassing when people say something/ someone smells and you know it's your vagina!
any help is appreciated!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community