itchy,sore vagina

I have redness and itchy vagina and every time i go to pee it is very painfull . its been more than 10 days i have this problem . can any one tell me what should i do about this and what it is ? should i go to a doctor ?
I would go see a doctor, it sounds like either a yeast infection or urinary tract infection and you need to be treated for it.  Good luck to you.
I would def get checked out! There is a forum on here called ask a dr they may be able to help you! Good luck.
Have you had any unprotected sex recently? Could this be an STI/STD. If not it could just be a mild case of thrush. You can buy canistan over the counter which is a pill for the internal infection and a cream for the symptoms.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community