medroxyprogesterone

I am currently taking medroxyprogeterone to regulate my period. Can it stop me from becoming pregnant?
Hello!

I am a pharmacist and wanted to let you know that medroxyprogesterone will NOT stop you from becoming pregnant if you are taking it for 5-10 days to induce a period.  It will have nothing to do with the rest of the month.  During your normal cycle your progesterone raises right before your period and that drop in levels causes the period.  The medroxyprogesterone is just like that normal rise and drop.  I hope this helps!
I am taking the 10MG pill for 10 days, This is my third month, on it, this year. Each month, after I've finished taking the pill, when will I ovulate? The over-the-counter ovulation tests aren't telling me anything. My husband and I are newlyweds, wanting to start a small family. When will I ovulate???
I am taking the 10 day pill and I dont know if it is working. The side affects are very minimum, but yesterday I was in the sun almost all day and my sister noticed that I had a rashy blemish on my face and neck. Would that have anything to do with the pills?
Hey I took medroxyprogesterone and I actually got pregnant whilst taking it. If you are capable of ovulating it will make you ovulate if you do not ovulate at all then it just causes a withdrawal bleed. Do you have irregular periods?
Yes i have irregular periods im taking medroxypr ac 10mg  i stated taking it when my period came on but now its making me bleed longer then i suppose too. Is that something to be concerned about?