pain in right side and stomach swelling

FOR THE LAST 6MONTHS I AHVE HAD PAIN IN RIGHT SIDE AND SWELLING.I HAVE HAD..  TEST RUN,GALLBLADDER OUT BUT THEY STILL CANNOT FIND THE CAUSE.I WENT TO A OBGYN IN DECEMBER HE FOUND OUT I HAD ENDOMETRIOSOS SO I WENT IN JANUARY AND HAD ULTRASOUND THAT FOUUND IT FOR SURE SO HE SAID THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF MY SWELLING ABD PAIN SO IN FEBUARY I HAD LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY HE BURNED THE ENDOMTRIOSOS BUT A WEEK LATER I STILL HAVE SWELLING AND DISCOMFORT I JUST NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT ELSE IT COULD BE. I TALKED TO THE NURSE ON THE PHONE ABOUT IT SHE JUST SAID TO GIVE IT SOME TIME AND ALSO SAID HE FOUND CYST ON MY OVARIES BUT HE WOULD TREAT THAT WITH BIRTH CONTROL SOMETHING I DONT WHAT ON SO STILL TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT MY PROBLEM IS??
sounds like it is probably the cyst. are you thin?
It could be your body still recovering from the surgery. I had my lap in January and was uncomfortable for a week.  If you are ovulating right now, the cysts  could definately be causing the pain.  I get severe ovulation pain on my right side and my tummy swells up like a blimp!  

Hope that helps!

Becca