surgery

I may have surgery under my left breast, is it okay, while ur pregnant? or should I wait until the baby is born?
I would say that any surgery while pregnant could be risky. Be sure to listen to your Dr. if you are not comfortable, than get a second opinion!! Do not risk your life most importantly, or your babies life. Good luck to you!
I had a third breast, I had it removed three years ago, and now that Im pregnant it growing back! and I wear a bra or something it hurts! the doctor felt the breast and pressed on it.. I jumped because it hurt so much!
I wanna have the surgery before the baby, so I will be able to breast feed and stuff.
But we'll see what the doc says,, I have an appointment on the sixth of next month, soo.. I'll keep u guys updated..
Ask your doctor if you'd still be able to breast feed without removing it.  It could be painful right now b/c your stomach is still growing, and pushing on it.  I wouldn't risk having a surgery while you're pregnant.  You may be able to have it removed shortly after you have the baby though.  Good luck.